Cruising through canals and along Saigon River in the Mekong Delta, you will enjoy some typical Southern Vietnamese activities including traditional music, cycling on village roads, rowing a boat, savoring honey tea, Mekong vodka as well as gourmet lunch on the island. The tour concludes with a visit to a coconut candy factory.
8:00 AM – Depart from Saigon to My Tho:
It takes you around 2 hours to enjoy the sun, the wind and the boundless sky as well as to have soft drinks on speedboat
10:00 AM – Arrive at My Tho City:
- See the bee-farm, observe bee keeping for honey, and drink honey tea
- Enjoy tropical fruits while listening to the Southern amateur music-the traditional kind of music in Southwest Vietnam
- Experience the peaceful atmosphere of water region by rowing a boat through the small Nipa canals
- Visit Coconut candy factory to see Coconut candy production line, travel to the island, have traditional and special lunch with Elephant-Ear fish, rice pancake, rice-paper served with fish sauce and other dishes
- After lunch, you could take a rest and ride a bicycle on the village roads.
- 1:30 PM – Come back to Saigon: Finish the interesting Mekong River Boat Tour 1 day.
Which Services are included ?
- Insurance on boat, Entrance fee, English speaking guide.
- 3 bottles of Mineral water and wet towels on boat.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (in district 1, HCMC).
- Snack & Fruits.
- Vietnamese traditional lunch at Viet-Nhat restaurant.